Total: £ 0.00 (inc VAT)
Product Code: ZT-L2-10-01
Price Ex Vat: £495.00add to Quote
Zoomtext screen magnification software with screen reading for the visually impaired
ZoomText software has been designed specifically to meet the needs of the visually impaired. The magnification with screen reading, provides complete access to all Microsoft Windows applications.
ZoomText 10 Magnifier
ZoomText Magnifier enlarges and enhances everything on your computer screen, making all of your applications easy to see and use. Our revolutionary new 'xFont' technology displays crystal clear text at all magnification levels.
Key Features: Magnifier
- New in Version 10 ZoomText Camera This feature allows you to use any high-definition (HD) webcam to view and magnify printed items and other objects right on your computer screen—including bills, magazines, photographs, medicine labels, craft items and more. Simple controls allow you to quickly zoom in and out, choose between full and high contrast colours, and switch between Full and Split screen views where you can see the camera image and your Windows desktop at the same time.
- New in Version 10 Zoomtext Enhanced WebFinder ZoomText’s Enhanced WebFinder allows you to search webpages for specific words or phrases, or skim through pages to find items of interest. As you navigate through the page each item you come to is highlighted and announced. When an item of interest is found you can have Web Finder start reading aloud from that location. If the item is a link to another page you can have Web Finder execute the link and continue your search on the new page.
- New in Version 10 Full Windows Logon Support (with ZoomText Logon UI) ZoomText’s logon support is now available in Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. ZoomText’s logon support provides essential magnification and screen reading features when logging into Windows.
- Flexible Magnification: Full range of magnification levels up to 36x. Levels include: 1x to 8x in steps of 1, 10x to 16x in steps of 2, 20x to 36x in steps of 4, and fractional powers of 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x and 2.5x
- Powerful Zoom Windows: 8 different zoom windows allow you to choose which part of the screen is magnified
- Font Enhancements: xFont technology displays high-definition text that's easy to read at all magnification levels. Smooth, bold and condense settings allow you to fine-tune the thickness and spacing of text for added legibility
- Dual Monitor Support: Use two monitors to expand your magnified viewing area, or use the second monitor to share a magnified or unmagnified view of your desktop with another person or group.
- Enhanced Screen Colours: Innovative colour controls improve screen clarity and reduce eyestrain. Special effects include colour dyes, two-colour modes and replacement of problem colours
- Visible Pointers and Cursors: Size and colour enhancements make it easy to see the mouse pointer. Special locators make it easier to follow the mouse pointer and text cursor as they move across the screen
- Focus Enhancements: Makes it easy to locate and follow the control focus when you navigate through application menus, dialogs and other application controls
- Smooth Navigation: Navigating your applications and scrolling the view is always smooth and comfortable. Constrained mouse movement allows you to examine rows and columns, and keeps you within the active window
- Desktop Finder: Desktop Finder helps you find and launch programs and documents on your desktop, system tray and quick launch bar
- Web Finder: Web Finder helps you find links and controls in any web page, allowing you to navigate the web with faster than ever before
- Text Finder: Text Finder helps you locate words, phrases and topics of interest in documents, web pages, and application windows
- Application Settings: Save unique settings for each application that you use. As you switch applications, ZoomText automatically loads the desired settings
ZoomText10 Magnifier/ReaderCombining the revolutionary new features of ZoomText Magnifier with a powerful set of reading tools, ZoomText Magnifier/Reader gives you the total computer access solution. See and hear what you're doing in all of your applications, and give your eyes a rest while ZoomText reads your documents, web pages and email - right through your computer's speakers. With ZoomText Magnifier/Reader, your computer is easier to see, hear, and use.
Key Features: Magnifier/Reader
ZoomText 10 Magnifier/Reader includes all the features of ZoomText Magnifier, plus:
- New in Version 10 ZoomText Recorder The ZoomText Recorder allows you to turn text from documents, webpages, email, etc. into audio recordings that you can transfer to on your mobile device and listen to at your convenience. Recordings can be saved directly to a ZoomText Recorder playlist in iTunes or Windows Media Player and automatically synced to your mobile device.
- 'NeoSpeech' Synthesizer Voices: NeoSpeech provides human-sounding male and female voices that are closer to the real thing than ever before (English only). ZoomText also includes classic TruVoice, ViaVoice and Microsoft speech synthesizers
- Complete Screen Reading: ZoomText automatically speaks all program controls, including menus, dialogs, list views and messages. Three verbosity levels give you complete control over the amount of information spoken
- Automatic Document Reading: ZoomText's AppReader automatically reads documents, web pages and email within the parent application. ZoomText's DocReader reads documents in a special environment where text is reformatted for easier viewing
- Reading Zones: Reading Zones allow you to instantly see and hear selected locations in your applications. Define up to 10 zones per application that you can trigger via pop-up menu or keyboard commands
- Full Internet Accessibility: ZoomText reads any web page, in the proper reading order. You can read automatically or manually navigate by word, line, sentence and paragraph
- Text Navigation: Navigation keys make it easy to read while creating and editing documents. With simple commands you can read by character, word, line, sentence and paragraph, even while selecting text
- Typing Echo: Each key or word that you type is automatically spoken. You can choose to have all keys spoken or only selected groups of keys
- Mouse Echo: Mouse echo automatically reads text that you point to. Single words or complete lines of text are spoken instantly or after hovering briefly
- SpeakIt Tool: The SpeakIt tool allows you to read selected areas of the screen by clicking or dragging the mouse
- Special Application Support: Built in support for popular applications - including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat X. Adobe Reader X, Firefox and Java - allow you to read and navigate your documents with 100% accuracy
N.B. This is a single install only. If you require more than 1 install you will need to get the USB version.
You will need:
- One of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (SP2)
- 1.5 GHz processor for Windows 7 or Vista;
- 1 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent for Windows XP
- Minimum 1 GB MB RAM for Windows 7 and Vista (2 GB recommended);
- Minimum 512 MB required for Windows XP (1 GB recommended)
- Minimum 50 MB free hard disk space
- USB 2.0 (for webcam support)
- Sound card
N.B. These licences are special order items and therefore non-refundable, unless faulty.